Saturday, October 20, 2007

What's happening..


Only that in you which is me can hear what I'm saying.
Dear Myself,
I really don't know whats happening to you!! It is just that you have suddenly become someone else; or has it been a gradual change - you
don't know nor do you know whether you want to know! I know your confessing to this strange phenomena of not knowing so many things at a time, after having put a claim to know everything, is going to tarnish your reputation among believers and detractors who humor you just for the sake of it. The formers may feel betrayed and the latter would feel as if they have hit a jackpot to snub you henceforth! But you still chose to do it and I am O.K. with it or rather I have now accepted things that you unwittingly do specially after your Reliance stint when you decided to make "taking bold steps" a hobby.
It is not that my concern for your new avtaar is not well founded. I had started getting hints when madam started commenting on how you have changed within an year. At first I thought that it is just a habit among lady bosses to say like that for their slave boyfriends (sic). But when the comments persisted and refused to die of their own accord, I sat up to take serious note of them. I realised that most (I am being generous here) of them were actually true. You have become peevish, arrogant and highly unpredictable. Your carelessness which earlier actually seemed "soooooo shweeet & sooooo cute" have now crossed all limits of endurance! And your ego is about to burst any time now considering the amount you have inflated it.
The next hint came when the occasional introspector from east expressed her opinion over your dictions in her comment wherein she euphemistically expressed her disappointment over not finding enough caustic wit characterstic of you, which I know, you are now incapable of churning out anymore. Another thing that I am still to understand, (which was also pointed out to you by a very good friend of a very good friend) that is how and when did you decide to take another "bold step" and chose to become a Devil's Alternative from being its antithesis!!
I knew things had actually gone out of hands when I saw you writing nostalgia and sniffing about it. This new effeminate aspect of yours is despicable. Writing about your loss of faith and your dilemmas shows signs of weakness in you which you must now overcome.
I know you and I are friends and have known each other ever since we existed. I would have loved to stand by you and support you in this moment of identity crisis but I guess I would be failing in my duty if I did not take the other side and warn you to you mend your ways.
Hope you'll take note.
Your Inner Voice!

4 comments:

dreamer said...

nice to hear what the slaves think abut thr bosses..
but they need to remember that its easier to please women bosses by showering innumerable compliments, by paying heed to small details and occasionaly make them realise how important they are ;)
hope u wont have a problem next time!!

dreamer said...

oh n by the way.. very well written as always.. u seem to be improving with each blog..
n dont worry... u rock ;)

Gee said...

"this strange phenomena of not knowing so many things at a time, after having put a claim to know everything, is going to tarnish your reputation among believers and detractors who humor you just for the sake of it."

oooooh la la!!!.....me likey the sarcasm....

Tejaswy said...

you is getting old,that's what is happening to you!!
Old age can be hard to digest!!